- Please select from the categories by expanding the drop down boxes below then click 'Enter now' by selecting the category you would like to enter. If you would like to enter more than one category you can tick the boxes on the right to add them.
- Register or login. When registering, you will receive an email, click on the link to validate your account. You will need to do this before you will be able to complete your entry/ies.
- Complete the online entry form and upload any supporting material.
- If you would like to make further entries, please expand the category list, select the desired category then add. Remove any unwanted Categories. You will need to complete all the required fields before you can submit your entry.
- To complete your entry, agree to the terms and conditions then click the 'COMPLETE' button at the bottom of the page. Alternatively, you can save your entry and login and complete at a later date.
- Click here to see your saved entries
- Once registered as an entrant you will be able to return to your incomplete or completed entries and edit as necessary. If you forget your password please use the reset password link on the login page.
- Entries may be edited up until the point of submission; all submissions must be made by Wednesday 25 August, 2021. Please note only submitted entries will proceed to the judging stage.
Asian Business of the Year
Awarded to an outstanding business with a proven track record of consistent commercial success. The business must show it has a vision for growth, strong leadership with professional management and talent development at all levels.
Businesswoman of the Year
Awarded to an individual with recognise leadership ability and a proven track record of commercial success.
Care Home Operator of the Year
Presented to an outstanding care home operator, who has shown entrepreneurial flair in developing the business, installed strong leadership and management practices at all levels and offers exceptional care.
Fast Growth Business of the Year
Awarded to a company that has grown their business in size and profit
Franchise Business Award
Awarded to an outstanding business which has demonstrated innovation and sustained growth in a franchise business model.
Hotelier of the Year
Presented to an outstanding hotel operator who has shown entrepreneurial flair in developing the business, installed strong leadership and management practices at all levels and offers exceptional customer service.
Awarded to an outstanding philanthropist or charitable foundation which has had a positive and lasting impact for the public good. Judges will look at the generosity, social impact and strategic longevity of the philanthropy.
Restaurant Business Award
Awarded to an establishment that has enhanced the dining and culinary experience and developed an outstanding business.
Young Entrepreneur of the Year
Awarded to an individual under the age of 35 who has shown flair, innovation and drive in developing a business
Bank Serving the Ethnic Community Award
Awarded to a bank that has done an outstanding job on serving and reach the ethnic communities.
Covid Business Hero of the Year
Awarded to a business that has gone above and beyond during the pandemic to help not just its customers but the wider community.
Deal of the Year
Awarded to a business or person who has undertaken a ground-breaking deal.
Family Office Award
Awarded to a family office with a proven record of returns. The family office has invested in successful projects and helped the client family reach its objectives.
Influencer of the Year
Awarded to an influencer that has grown their brand and engaged with their audience in innovative ways.
Property Developer of the Year
Awarded to a firm that has developed a landmark property or scheme.